Photography and dentistry go hand in hand. The latest advancements in digital photography have also revolutionised dental photography.
This has seen dental photography become a powerful tool for communication and treatment planning, helping to identify the hidden and overlooked defects in teeth and other parts of the mouth. At HBDS we use digital photographs to help design and decide on the ideal treatment for you.
Creating your ideal treatment plan takes a lot of thought and effort. Digital photography is one of the tools that make all the difference. At HBDS we use these high quality images together with tools such as Digital Smile Design (DSD) to build the step-by-step process for your dental procedures.
- Ideal for effective patient communication
- Better diagnosis and planning
- Ideal for keeping records of treatment
- Providing better education and motivation for patients
- Improving communication between team members