As Our Patient, You Are Our Guest
We would like to welcome you to the Hout Bay Dental Studio family. As our patient, you are our guest, and we are committed to making your care a pleasant and unique experience.
When you contact our office to schedule your initial appointment, your questions, requests and concerns regarding your care will be heard, understood and accommodated. After selecting an appointment with our doctors, you have the option of receiving your new patient forms by email, completing the form online or by downloading a PDF from our website.
Easy directions to our office and available parking will be included with these forms.Your initial appointment will include:
- Time for you to communicate the purpose of your visit, your desired dental treatment outcomes, and the opportunity to ask any questions you have regarding care
- A thorough review of your dental and medical history
- A comprehensive dental examination (additional diagnostic records such as diagnostic models and radiographs, may be necessary depending on the nature of your case)
- A discussion regarding our doctors’ initial findings and treatment recommendations.
- You might require an additional appointment where our doctors will share with you your treatment options as well as their recommendations, the ideal sequencing of your appointments, and costs associated with your care. Questions pertaining to insurance processing and payment scheduling will also be answered during the consultation.
The following forms have been provided for you for your convenience. New patients can save time during their first appointment by completing the patient registration forms prior to their visit.
Simply submit the forms online, or print out the patient registration forms, fill in the information requested, and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
What to Bring
To make your visit as simple as possible, please bring any dental x-rays you’ve had taken in the last 12 months. If you don’t have them, do not worry because we can take new ones. Please bring any relevant information about your medical history, any medications you may be taking, your dental history and any dental insurance you may have.
Monday through Thursday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Insurance Reimbursements and Payment Policies
Many of our patients have dental insurance and most of the policies differ in benefits. It is our goal to streamline the insurance billing process for our patients. Therefore, our policy is as follows:
Prior to any treatment, we will provide you detailed information regarding your care, treatment sequence and financial investment. Payment for services is collected at the time of treatment. Patients are responsible for submitting their own insurance claims. As a courtesy to our patients, we will assist patients in submitting insurance claims where possible.